Friday 13 November 2009

All over the UK

8th December 2008.
Can't believe it's just three weeks til Christmas. I am so busy at the moment. I am also now blonde.. I did pretty well keeping the same brunette colour for six months before I craved a change I think!

In the past two weeks, I've been working in London, Bournemouth, Chichester, Kent, Newcastle (Langley castle) and Swindon..

All the travelling has taken it out of me a bit; today is my first day off in ages. I've started putting the Christmas decorations up although I need to pick up my tree and some of my lights from Robert's at some stage.

Erotica '08 went well, although standing around for 10 hours a day in 4" platforms and the tiniest corset was hard on the body! John and Greg sold quite a few prints & canvases, and I bought far too much stuff. Got asked out by two of the Fantasy Boys, so that can't be a bad thing!
My studio day at Lowford on Nov 17th was a success, with bookings from 10am right through til 9pm and five different photographers. Chris has arranged another studio day for Dec 7th and so far, I have 8am-5pm booked up.

Jim Berriman got me doing fashion the other day, which is pretty shocking.
I've also had the priviledge of working with John Hill, George Swift, Dave Samuels, Chris Brick, (again) Christian Mapledoram, Jim Bateman, (again) and model Cherry X ..and I have day shoots and evening parties booked up all weekend now, which is pretty exciting. I love social get-togethers and networking events.
I am missing Robert though. I don't see him as much as I'd like, but I guess the space is doing him good. I love him unbelievable amounts. Le sigh.

Work is fabulous, I'm feeling pretty positive at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment