Because it's the start of a new decade, (or maybe that's next year, but hey don't spoil my opening line) I have a new look.
The hair. It's always the hair. Extensions are gone and I asked my hairdresser to up the peroxide so it's now all choppy, just past my shoulders and white. I can't decide whether to go 100% Lady Gaga and have a fringe cut in too. I might.. or I might just buy one of those fringe pieces you clip in whenever you want.
Here are my new year's resolutions for 2010. I find if I write stuff down, I can't run away from it and say, 'well I never said that!' a few months down the line.
- Work on some digital art with Rebecca Parker in Wales - http://www.rebecca-parker.co.uk/
- Work in Ireland
- Work in India (with Ajit Letap?)
- Print off new portfolio / book
- Be accepted into a London modelling agency
- REALLY work on getting rid of those dark circles under my eyes - find miracle product / buy an insane amount of cucumber!
- Drink 8 tall glasses of water a day and make a note of it (as I'm never going to get enough sleep lol)
- Maintain regular (but not daily) workouts
- Continue swimming regularly
- Get a part-time job in a photography/camera shop for extra cash
- Get canvas-selling business set up and on the road
- Back up ALL hard disc drives literally every week or set it up to do this automatically - I learnt the hard way :(
- Get married *girly squee*
- Get driving - pass test
Buy an artist's easel and take up painting / drawing again as a full-time hobby
- Make TIME for this hobby
- Get entire hallway and living room finished by the end of 2010