Saturday 30 April 2011

Royal Wedding

Well I'm currently on a train to Hersham to work a half day with Peter Beardow, modelling some new designer lingerie for him again.
So happy it's another lovely day as I have been able to wear my new short summer dress with my red heels.
Yesterday Robert & I spent the day with his family and some close friends, watching the marriage of Prince William to Kate Middleton with a BBQ and what a wonderful occasion it was. Humble and beautiful, it made me so proud to be British and I'm not particularly patriotic.
Kate looked gorgeous in a dress designed by the late Alexander McQueen; she was radiant and the service was simple and touching. Diana would be so proud.
Could not understand the ill feeling expressed by people in the run-up to the big day. Most of you employees had a day off work and it was a huge part of British history.
This picture from today's paper makes me feel all warm and fuzzy, and brings back all the memories of my very special wedding day to my own prince charming!



Hope you all have a lovely long weekend whatever you are doing. Smile and enjoy x

1 comment: