Friday 1 October 2010

Recent work at Lowford Studio

I seem to be getting more than the usual number of bookings at my local studio, Lowford recently, which is great as it's so close to home and so very well equipped. The studio owner Christopher Brick is lovely and a very dear friend of mine, and he knows I treat the place as my second home. I often go there with my laptop during my free time to get a change of scenery from home and concentrate on admin.

Two half-day shoots I'd like to post - one from June with Kevin Burroughs and one from August with Ian Newman, both whom I'd worked with previously and both who I hope to work with again in the near future.

Kevin and I primarily worked on anonymous portraiture with a hat and lingerie, while Ian and I concentrated more on a relaxed, classic fashion / glamour feel.




© Kevin Burroughs
Hair and make-up by Cheryl Elizabeth





© Ian Newman
Hair and make-up by Cheryl Elizabeth

4 comments:

  1. The last photograph is wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, and thanks for taking the time to view and comment :)
    I'm afraid I don't understand Polish, but your work is wonderful. Please keep sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah - I managed to translate your pages. Very nice blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like Your unique style very much - I am impressed by your work. I will often visit Under The Spotlight blog :) Thank You for visiting my blog. I am inviting to comment on photographs which you like. I am greeting

    ReplyDelete