Tuesday 19 June 2012

Work from Chris Lloyd: Midlands tour

Yep, so.. I figure Chris Lloyd must like working with me, hehe.. we spent a collective 10 hours shooting together over the course of three days last week! As well as attending the evening workshop on Wednesday, (see last post: An evening workshop in Banbury) he also booked me for three hours the following evening at Eye For An Image studio and half my Barone studio day in Wolverhampton on the Saturday.
I have to say John Barone's studio is looking very colourful! The other photographers from my studio day, Edwin Drost from the Netherlands and Martin were also wonderful to work with and I eagerly await seeing some of their images from the day.
Here are some of the results from Chris:
(Hair & make-up all by me, click on any image to enlarge)













It's not often I include a crazy dressing room out-take of my hair & make-up, but I thought I would today, hehe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment