Tuesday 19 June 2012

An evening workshop in Banbury

Yesterday, I got home from a 6-day tour of the Midlands, staying in Banbury and working in various studios including Eye For An Image, Ariane in Tamworth and John Barone's in Wolverhampton, among various other locations.
Wednesday evening, I did a 3-hour workshop at Martyn Davis' studio, Eye For An Image in Banbury involving a mix of figure nudes, fashion work, glamour and portraiture.. lovely emails have been filtering through with images from the event, so I thought I'd share some of the pictures here, starting with those from Steve Underhill (TipTop Photography)
(All hair & make-up by me, please click on any image to enlarge it)











This one from Chris Lloyd..

And these from Fahim Manzur, (more can be found at this link: http://www.fabricatedfantasies.com/Galleries/Cheryl-Elizabeth/23584652_Jtp3W3#!i=1907854583&k=LSVzwJj) who was the sweetest photographer.. he turned up with a box of Ferrero Rocher for me.. that did actually last the whole duration I was away, but sadly all the chocolates are now almost demolished, hehe! Thank you so much, Fahim x


No comments:

Post a Comment