Friday 4 December 2009

The Liqorice Allsort & Trashbag Fashion

I took the time to dig out an old contact card the other day. One that'd been in my bag for over 6 months, belonging to John Farrar, who I met at Brighton back in May 2009. Two days ago, we collaborated ideas at the little studio he uses in Hove, produced some images from two great sets, with a little fashion thrown in for good measure and here are the results.

'Trashbag Fashion'
The idea started off as a beauty shot but then more and more was added to this concept. The latex skirt worn as a top was going to envelope both arms the bondage way, but instead added a glitzy necklace, a pair of killer platform shoes and a few blown up binbags smeared with babyoil, tucked into a thick belt around the waist.

Hair & make up by Cheryl Elizabeth

'The Liqorice Allsort'
So when I pulled these socks out of the suitcase and mentioned Bertie Basset, the only natural thing to do was to model AS a liqorice allsort. The actual sweets didn't have a place in the final image, despite many episodes of laughter of trying to weave them into my huge manic hair.
So I bagged them back up and gave them to my fiancĂ© when I got home.
Only joking!

 
Hair & make up by Cheryl Elizabeth

Tomorrow I am at Lowford so will be spending the rest of tonight packing long silky materials, floaty fabrics and dark lacy lingerie. The shoot's not until 2pm but there will be a pole dancing instructor there in the morning, so I may be lucky enough to bag a lesson or two and indulge some hardcore warm-up stretches.

No comments:

Post a Comment