Wednesday 8 June 2011

A talented trio

Time for some old images, before the new:
I was clearing out our old loft bedroom and found a load of books in cardboard boxes, one of which was a paperback called 'Light and Skin' by photographer, John Evans. I worked with John a while back now and it reminded of one of our shoots together with fellow photographer, Gregory Brown and beautiful model, Iveta Niklova in a fabric warehouse in London.
A very talented trio: these images are almost three years old and all three parties involved in this shoot with me are still producing gorgeous photographs.




 

 



 

 

The front cover of John's book, Iveta (left) and me..


..and this image of mine (front) and Iveta's bums was used for the back cover.


Here are some images of me inside the book, taken by John Evans during a trip to The Algarve, Portugal (Oct 2008) to shoot specifically for Erotica '08 prints and for this book- I was delighted to see photographer, David Lewis, (who I worked with for the first time only a couple of weeks ago on my Kent tour) had bought prints of two standing nudes, (me - front view, back view) and had them up on his living room walls. How cool!

A mixture of baby oil and water droplets.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment